Your Trusted Advisor

Experts in Taxes, All Things Accounting and Tax Laws

Welcome To Diamond & Associates

How We Work FOR YOU

You work hard to build your wealth and provide for your family.  The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center reported that 57% of U.S. households paid no federal income tax in 2021.  If you were in the other 43%, it may feel like you are paying more than your fair share.

With strategic tax planning, we’ll help ensure that more of your income winds up in your pocket. We work together with you to

  • minimize taxable income
  • control the timing of income and deductions
  • maximize tax deductions and credits


YOUR BUSINESS depends on you for so much

Free up your company’s resources to focus on what you do best.

Count on us as your A-Team to

Organize your books, processes and workflows

Manage finances, reporting and bookkeeping

Keep you compliant with ongoing tax reviews

Provide options and smart business advice for the future

Have questions? Reach out for a consultation.

Use the form below for your questions